Scawab Student Network has compiled fully-funded Scholarships to enable students apply to them directly. Applications are invited to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarships program 2020-2021. The government of Belgium announces 220 Masters Scholarships for International students so they can Study in Belgium on Full Scholarship. Government Scholarships in Belgium are Fully Funded Scholarships program and the Various range of Disciplines are available for the Master’s Degree and Training Courses.
Both male and female applicants with any Nationality can apply for Scholarships in Belgium. The aims of the Belgium Scholarships are to enhance and develop their skills and provide them an International platform. To get more Scholarship opportunities, click HERE.
Details of the Belgium Scholarships:
Belgium Government is offering a Fully-Funded Masters Scholarship for All International students.
- Location: Belgium
- Program: Masters
- Scholarship: Fully Funded Opportunity
- Duration: 01 year (Master) & 4 – 6 Months for Training
- Deadline: 10th January & 7th February 2020
Study in Belgium on Full Scholarship is a great opportunity for Students. Every year thousands of students go to Europe to start their Student life in Europe cause there are the best universities in Europe for International students.
Benefits and Support:
Scholarships in Belgium is a 100% Fully Funded Opportunity and it covers:
- Complete International Travel cost.
- Living Allowance
- Insurance fees
- Local travel Expenses
- University Training
- Complete Tuition Fees
There are various available Fields for Master and Training programs:
- Development, environment, and societies
- Human rights
- Aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Risk and disaster management
- Integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- International and Development Economics
- Transfusion Medicine
- Integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban
- Public Health Methodology
- Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Transport and logistics
- You must be a Citizen of a Developing Country.
- Age: Under 40 years for Master’s degree program and under 45 years for Training programs.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Good in English Reading.
The Application Form & Other Documents Must be submitted by Post.
10th January & 7th February 2020 are the last date to apply for Scholarships in Belgium 2020-2021.