Scawab Opportunities Network is rounding off scholarship information for the year. However, Knox College at Illinois, United States offers various scholarships to traditional incoming first-year students at the undergraduate level. Now, applications are open for the new scholarship at Knox College.
The Funded Rothwell Stephens Scholarship at Knox College in Mathematics awards $5,000 per year to an incoming first-year student in 2020 who is interested in pursuing a degree in mathematics and has achieved an outstanding score on the scholarship examination developed by the Knox Mathematics Department.
Knox’s alumni established the Rothwell Stephens Scholarship in honor of Rothwell Stephens, who taught at Knox from 1931 to 1976. Under Stephens’ leadership, Knox built one of the most successful mathematics programs in the Midwest.
Rothwell Stephens Scholarship
- Scholarships are renewable annually as long as you remain in good academic standing and interested in pursuing a degree in mathematics.
- Successful candidates must use the scholarship towards the cost of tuition.
- Similarly, the combination of Knox scholarships and grants and federal and state grants cannot exceed the cost of tuition.
- Furthermore, you may also qualify for additional need-based financial assistance, including grants, work-study, and loans.
Rothwell Stephens Scholarship Application Requirements:
- All applicants apply online through the official website
- Apply for admission by January 15
- You must take the Stephens Scholarship Examination, preferably during a visit to campus, by January 15.
- However, if you are unable to come to campus, you may take the exam under the supervision of your high school math teacher
- Also, if you’re taking the exam off-campus, mail in the request for examination form
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|