British Council Scholarships | Must See: Marshall Scholarships
British Council Scholarships
British Council is delighted to announce GREAT Education Scholarships for the year 2018!
British Council Scholarships This year, GREAT along with partner UK universities will offer up to 67 full tuition scholarships with a value of over a GBP 1 million over a broad range of subjects. It is a great opportunity for Indian students wishing to make the most of their UK education.
GREAT Education Scholarships are for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate, full-time students who will enrol in September 2018/January 2019.
- To get selected, students will need to hold a confirmed offer of a place at the listed participating universities and to the fields of study mentioned in the attachment below.
- GREAT Scholarships 2018 listed here will be awarded only to Indian Passport holders.
- Management of the scholarships and selection of scholars will be done directly by the UK university for the identified areas of study*
- Scholarship will be awarded to those selected students who demonstrate leadership qualities and potential. They will be future brand ambassadors of the UK institutions and ‘Study in the UK’ campaign.
- The scholarship is a full tuition scholarship awarded to selected students for one year of study only. Students will need to make arrangements for their living and other expenses on their own.
To find out more about institutions in the UK offering the scholarships, please refer to the document in the ‘Downloads’ section below.
Steps for applicants
Step I: Check your eligibility
1. Are you an Indian passport holder?
2. Do you plan to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate study in the UK?
3. Is the course that you have applied for or are applying for starting in September 2018/January 2019?
Step II: Download the scholarship guide and browse listed universities/scholarships
Step III: Applicants holding a confirmed offer for September 2018/January 2019 at the listed universities should apply for individual scholarships by e-mailing to the interested University
Step IV: Winning scholars will be informed by individual universities on the results of their applications
Step V: Funding of the scholarships will be issued to winning scholars by individual universities after registration
For Application Form: GREAT Scholarships_List of Institutions