Scawab Education Opportunities Network has released more Scholarship opportunities for the Spring, 2020 list. You can find out more information by clicking here. Applications are now open for the Global Scholarships at Clark University, USA. If you are an international student applying to your first year of undergraduate study at Clark University, you could be eligible for merit scholarships recently offered by the University.
When you send in your admissions application, you will be considered automatically for several merit scholarships. Your eligibility for scholarships depends on your academic achievement. (those indicated on your application for admission).
Further, not on your family need. However, international students may qualify for scholarships. They are still expected to demonstrate the ability to cover a significant percentage of the cost of their education.
Further, If you are interested in the Global Scholarships Program, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application. You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship.
- If admitted to the Global Scholarships Program, you will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- If your financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award, you may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.
- To be eligible, you must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student). Further, who has attended school overseas for at least four years. Clark also will consider international citizens attending school in the United States.
- You also should have demonstrated the potential to provide leadership in your community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
How to apply
- If you are in the Presidential LEEP Scholarship, simply check that option when you fill out the Common Application (available after Aug. 1).
- You’ll then receive detailed information — including the topics of the two short essays — on how to apply for the scholarship. The final deadline for submitting the essays is Feb. 1, for Early Action, Early Decision and Regular Decision candidates.
- Students will be notified in March if they have been selected for an interview.
- Typically, one or two international students receive this award each year.
|Type of Opportunity||Latest Scholarships|
|Contact the email@example.com|