Korean Government is offering a fully funded scholarship program to promote study at international level. This fully funded scholarship program supports talented international students to avail the opportunity of advanced study in Korea. Apply today to study at world top ranking universities of Korea. Korea has well reputable universities and excellent academic environment which is good for students to well grow for their future in abroad. The fully funded scholarship offered by the Korean Government which is also known as KGSP(Korean Government Scholarship Program) covers full free tuition, airfare, living expense and all other expense of a student during the study period.
Why Choose Korea?
The educational environment of Korea is highly competitive. There is a variety of fields available for international students to Study in Korea. Korea is the most popular country in technology prospects. After study students get many jobs opportunities in Korea. Accommodation and exploring the cultural life is cheap at Korea. Students can get a chance to explore traditional and cultural livings in Korea.
The international students will get following benefits in Korean Government Scholarship Program.
- The Korean government scholarship will award international students round-trip airline tickets.
- The monthly allowance of 200,000KRW – 900,000 KRW for settlement upon arrival is given to international students.
- The monthly stipend of 210,000 KRW will be given for scholars in the field of humanities and social sciences, and 240,000 KRW for scholars in natural and mechanic sciences is granted.
- The international students will get free Korean language training.
- All admission fees are announced by the host institution (university). The tuition is covered by NIIED and the university.
- Medical Insurance is provided by the Korean Government scholarship program on monthly basis.
- The 100,000 KRW per month is provided for TOPIK.
- Applicant must be the citizen of the foreign country.
- Applicant’s age should not be more than 40 years.
- Applicants must have completed his/her previous degree as of 1st Sep of selection year.
- Applicant’s academic record must meet the following requirements, CGPA must be no less 2.64 on 4.00 scale, 2.80 on 4.3 scales and 2.91 on 4.5 scales.
- Overall grades of the student must not be less than 80%.
Non Eligibility Criteria:
A former applicant who had withdrawn from the scholarship after being selected as KGSP scholar in the past is severely NOT eligible to apply for fully funded Korean government scholarship program.
In this fully funded Korean scholarship, The Korean universities offered all courses to international students for study in Korea.
- Professional Studies,
- Computer Sciences
- Neutral Sciences
- Managment Sciences
Applicants must have to provide the following documents for this fully funded scholarship in Korea.
- An application form is required.
- Personal statement and statement of purpose is required.
- Two letters of recommendation are required.
- Medical clearance is required.
- The transcript of the previous degree is required.
- The applicants and his/her parent’s proof of citizenship are required.
- Certificate of English proficiency and TOPIK is required.
- Applicant’s passport copy and all awards copies are needed.
- The copy of candidate’s birth certificate is required.
Korean Government Scholarship Timeline:
Click here to visit the official website:
Every student has a dream to study at top universities of Korea for their better future. The core mission of this fully funded scholarship program is to increase the number of international students in Korea and to attract the top international students of other countries. By studying abroad students gets chance to broaden their knowledge towards different cultures and people. I would recommend all international students to apply at Korea Government Scholarship program for a fully funded scholarship opportunity. Feel Free to ask any question in comment section. Best of luck for future strive.