MBA in Finance
scawaab / Jul 14, 2018 / No Comments
What will I learn?
MBA in Finance:
A finance concentration for your MBA provides you with thorough knowledge of financial concepts and analytical skills. You will become proficient in financial management, international finance issues and investments. Cases are analyzed to develop problem-solving skills regarding real-world scenarios.
Technical skills are emphasized and you will learn to apply them to business situations, enabling you to employ a variety of approaches to the financial aspects of any industry.
MBA in Finance As a graduate of the MBA program you will demonstrate:
- Knowledge in all—and proficiency in at least one of—the basic business disciplines (accounting, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, human resources, information systems, leadership, management, and marketing)
- The ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely in oral and written structures, and in formal and informal settings
- Interpersonal and professional skills that enable them to contribute within diverse sets of teams and build internal and external relationships that facilitate success in contemporary organizations
- Information literacy, proficiency with technology, and analytical techniques for decision-making
- Critical and logical thinking that integrates concepts across disciplines with creativity and integrity enabling them to successfully lead in a dynamic global environment.
Which department am I in?
School of Business
Full Time (36 credits)
15 July 2018, 1 December 2018
August 2018, January 2019
MBA in Finance:
For students from Pakistan
Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. English Language Requirements: A minimum TOEFL score of 80 (IBT); A minimum IELTS Band score of 6.5; A minimum Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) score of 53; A grade of “C” or better from an accredited American university for one semester of college English Composition; Critical Reading SAT score of 400 or above or ACT English score of 19 or above; An official letter certifying completion of ELS (English Language Service) Level 112; An official “O” level or “A” level Certificate indicating a grade of “C” or better in English; An EIKEN Grade Pre-1 or above.
For international students
A bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, from an accredited university or recognized international institution. (Depending on undergraduate background, you may be required to complete up to 12 credits of preparatory business coursework, to be evaluated at the time of application review)
MBA in Finance Cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher
English language requirements:
- Proof of completion of level 6 at the University’s English Language Institute (ELI)
- TOEFL score of 80 (IBT) or an IELTS score of 6.5.
- A minimum PTE Academic score of 58
- A grade of “C” or better from an accredited American university for one semester of college English Composition
- Critical Reading SAT score of 400 or above or ACT English score of 19 or above
- An official letter certifying completion of ELS (English Language Service) Level 112
- An official “O” level or “A” level Certificate indicating a grade of “C” or better in English
- An EIKEN score of Grade Pre-1 or above
- A score of 4 or better on the “English A” Higher Level examination in the International Baccalaureate (IB) program
- WAEC, WASSE, CXC, etc. – Score of “C” or better on English Language exam
MBA in Finance Value of scholarship
There are four award amounts: USD $3,000, USD $4,000, USD $5,000 and USD $6,000 per year. This award is based on the student’s academic achievement and test scores.
All applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship when they send in the University of Bridgeport international application and all admissions materials. No additional form is needed. Students who wish to be considered for a scholarship must submit a TOEFL / IELTS score and a GRE or GMAT score.
We are very pleased to announce that the University of Bridgeport launched a new international graduate scholarship program for incoming international graduate students.
The details are as follows:
- Qualified applicants to the MBA Program, all graduate programs in the College of Public and International Affairs, and all graduate programs in our School of Engineering are eligible for this award.
- Students who wish to be considered for a scholarship must submit a TOEFL / IELTS score and a GRE or GMAT score.
- The scholarship will be for the international student’s first year of study.
- All graduate students with a scholarship must take 9 credits per semester.
Most Recommended Scholarship: MBA in Human Resource
Please follow and like us: