Colab PhD/MPhil Fees Scholarships at Auckland
University of Technology in New Zealand, 2018
PhD/MPhil Scholarships New Zealand | Must See: Netherlands Scholarships
PhD/MPhil Scholarships New Zealand The Auckland University of Technology is offering Colab PhD/MPhil Fees Scholarships. The scholarships are open to domestic and international applicants.
University’s aim is to encourage researchers, students and stakeholders to imagine, construct, articulate and navigate rapidly changing social, economic, technological and career environments.
Auckland University of Technology is a university in New Zealand, formed on 1 January 2000 when a former technical college was granted university status.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
PhD/MPhil Scholarships New Zealand
- Application Deadline: December 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD or MPhil programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by tbe universigty.
- Scholarship Award: Full fees-PHDDomestic equivalent fees- MPhil.
- Nationalities: The scholarships are open to domestic and international applicants.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships will be awarded.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are open to domestic and international applicants.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the PhD or MPhil programme at AUT.
The scholarships are available on merit to New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and international students.
Preference will be given to proposals in areas of interdisciplinary engagement pertinent to Colab’s aims and research focus.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The applicant must submit the application by the closing date and upload:
• Copies of transcripts for any study completed at an institution other than AUT
• A copy of the Research Proposal (PGR1 or PGR2) that will be submitted as a component of the application for admission.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.