The undergraduate program offering Scholarships for International Student has kicked off. Scawab Scholarship Network advises students that they are now officially invited to apply for Korean Scholarship 2020 for Undergraduate students. Korean Government offers many Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students to study in Korea. This is one of the best Scholarship Program to Study Free in Korea. The aim of this Opportunity is to promote the International Exchange in education by providing higher educational institutions in Korea.
This Scholarship Program allows you to work in Korea. So must apply in this Fully Funded Korean Scholarship program. You can also apply for another program.
Details of the Korean Scholarship 2020:
- Host: Korean Government
- Location: South Korea
- Program: Scholarship Program
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Duration: 04 Years
- Deadline: Before 1st Nov 2019
You May Apply For:
Korean Scholarship 2020 program is 100% Fully Funded Scholarship Opportunity and it covers:
- Complete Air cost.
- Tuition/Study Fees.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Degree Completion grant.
- Health Insurance.
- Research Support.
- All study-related material cost.
- Korean language training and grant.
All fields are available: Those programs which take more than 04 years to complete like MBBS, Pharmacy, Medicine etc are not Available.
- Scholarship Available for International students.
- Candidates should not hold Korean citizenship.
- Age: 25 Years old or below.
The deadlines will be before 1st November 2019 because all the Korean embassies have to send their selected nominations to NIIED.
How to Apply for the Korean Scholarship:
There are two ways to apply for this Scholarship Opportunity.
A) Embassy Track:
- Visit Korean Embassy before 1st Nov 2019 in your Country and get all the guidelines and procedure (Visit, Call or email).
- The Korean Embassy will send your Nomination to the NIIED.
B) University Track:
- Select Korean University from List, the link is given below. After selecting, apply in it.
- The University will send your info to NIIED before 1st Nov 2019.